This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Saturday, June 28, 2008 @ 8:51 PM
I swear school holidays are killing me. I can't find anything to do and i rot at home most of the time. Anyway, mum and dad brought sister and me to have our dinner outside cause today is their nineteenth wedding anniversary. And i turned down Fizah's plan to Sentosa cause of the reason above. Am really sorry guys. We shall meet up soon okay? Oh and last night, i was hogging on the phone with baby from five to eight this morning. We argued AGAIN but everything's perfect now. I was whispering throughout the whole conversation cause i didn't want my parents to hear me. Lol. Both of us were waiting for them to leave for work. Eventually mum left for work at 6am and waiting for dad's turn to leave for work was annoying. I thought that he was gonna leave for work at 7:30 but instead he left at eight. And baby said this,
Hidayat: Entah-entah bapak you tengah minum kopi sambil hisap rokok tak? Pukul berape dia nak jalan? I dah ngantuk ni.
Nisa: I pun tak tau seh u. Dia tengah amik own sweet time ah tu agaknye.
Hidayat: You bilang bapak you uh, "Papa, lain kali minum kopi pakai straw, pakai kasut slip on abeh hisap rokok pakai pipe. Kan cepat gitu." (Ni part boyf aku macam siak.)
Nisa: *Aku ketawe terkekek-kekek* Siak ah you ni. Jangan buat i ketawe lah.
Anyway, we thought of hogging longer after my dad left for work but we were too sleepy. Lol. And i can't wait to meet baby this Tuesday. I've been missing you terribly. It's been like 4567382453 days we haven't met. I can't wait for school reopen too cause i miss my girlfriends and always looking forward to meet them. See you girls when school reopen ok? Well i guess i'm off now. P:S Happy Nineteenth Wedding Anniversary, mum and dad.
|