This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 1:35 AM
It's 1.05 am and i'm still not in bed yet. Can't get to sleep though. At the moment, i'm chatting with baby while updating my blog. Anyway, i went out with baby yesterday. As usual, we hang out at Clarke Quay and halfway walking around at Central, baby and i thought of going to Plaza Singapura. And we did. Lol. Oh and school holidays are finally here. Guess i'm gonna spend most of my time at home doing house chores. Thought of working but mum didn't allow me to so i asked her for some cash since she doesn't allow me to work. Somehow i was pretty evil but what's the point of sitting at home when i didn't receive any cash? But mum kept quiet. She agreed with me i assumed. Lol.
Oh and baby, i seriously never felt this love i had for you before. The feeling is great and i never wanna stop feeling this way. You know the reason why i kept looking at you when we were walking to City Hall yesterday. I felt so grateful to have you. I just can't keep my eyes off you. And each time i'm alone, everything reminds me of you. I love you more than you'll ever know. You walk around in circles in my head and makes me think of you each time the night falls. I want you to know that you're the one i love most. I love you, baby.
|