This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Tuesday, June 3, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
Okay, i can't put myself to sleep right now though i told baby that i wanted to. It's not that i'm lying but i really couldn't sleep. I guess it's because baby is all over my mind. And baby, i'm sorry abut just now. I know i should tell you the truth and yea it's my bad. I won't repeat that again, i promise.Baby, eversince i'm with you, things had been going on perfectly for me. You showed me how to love and there's no one else who rocks my world besides my girlfriends. And you know very well that i'll always be your girl. And baby, don't ever let one bad apple spoils what we got. I can't lose you now cause you're a part of me. And believe these words when i say, I love you.Okay, you can say i'm emotional. Abeh asal? I wanted to write/tell those things to baby but i didn't had the time to cause i tend to forget all about it. Anyway, school had been fun so far cause with girlfriends around me, i'm always looking forward to it. Oh and mum was on my nerves this afternoon. I reached home at 4 plus today and i thought of having a rest first before showering. But she insisted me of showering first but i told her that i wanted to have a short nap. She nag and nag till i got so annoyed and i took my towel and went to the toilet. And guess what, i slept in the toilet for prolly twenty minutes. Lol. Yea, i know it's pathetic but she's being unreasonable. Anyway, it's all over now. Shall not talk about it anymore. I'm off now.
|