This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Friday, June 13, 2008 @ 9:30 PM
This whole week wasn't a good week for me and baby. We have been arguing since Monday and my ego will only push us apart. I'm sorry baby if i was being hard on you these days. And i know that i have been very unreasonable. I'm getting sick and tired of all those arguments that we had. I don't want us to lose each other and neither do you. I know that i can't always expect things to go my way but sometimes i just have to. I miss those days when you said sweet nothings to me and made me laugh while we were on the phone. I understand that you have your own problems and so do i. But baby please, don't make that as an excuse. You hate to see me cry every night thinking about what we were going through. It wasn't my intention to doubt your love and trust but sometimes i just feel insecure. And you know that i love you and i never wanna lose you. But i'm glad that we talked things out last night and we are now back to what we used to be. Baby, one thing i wanna ask from you, don't ever doubt my love cause my love for you is true and i swear.P:S Girlfriends, Happy 2nd month of Friendship.
|