This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Thursday, July 24, 2008 @ 3:35 PM
"As long as i know and as long as i breath..it will keep mentioning her name and will not stop.""Bt no matter how far i go and no matter how far i've move it will sill not change abit."Get a life, ex boyfriend. Trying to get back with me? Fat hope. I'm pretty much happy with my life right now. My boyfriend is irreplaceable ok. I love him and i'm so over you like 456836534598 days ago. Spare me your sweet words. Move on with your life and stop telling me that "Im still single cos my heart is still with someone." What's that got to do with me? We are over like 2 years ago and you came up chatting with me spitting all those crap. I guess you better save that for other girls. And i really hope that i won't bump into you in school cause your face disgust me, i swear.
|