11.jpg)
I get annoyed lately by people asking me about how's my relationship with boyfriend. They came up chatting with me out of a sudden and boom, they ask questions which has got nothing to do with them. And ex-boyfriends are on my nerves too. Why can't you people get a life and stop asking the same questions everyday? It's good that i didn't block and delete you people off my MSN. You people can try me though. I won't hesitate to delete you people off. I am not trying to be a big shot or whatsoever but asking something which is non of your concern and almost everyday makes me pissed off. Maybe you people should learn how to respect the privacy of others.
And to ex-boyfriend, i am totally over you and i'm moving on pretty well right now. Whatever happened in the past, let it be memories. Just know that i can never ever go back with you. I apologised for whatever i did to you back then. And thanks for the memories. I hope that you will move on and please don't try to bring up the past anymore. Or worst, giving me hints like you haven't got over me. I don't wish to hear all that. It irritates me a lot. And i hope you could understand.
Hidayat baby, i'm sorry if what my ex-boyfriend said makes you feel insecure. You said you didn't but somehow i knew that you felt that way. It's just that you didn't wanna tell me, right? Anyway, you know that i've got you now and nothing/no one can break us apart. You're the only thing that i yearn for and my heart beats for you and only you. I just love you, baby.