Last night, me and baby argued like we never did before cause it was a serious argument. I made a freaking mistake which i think it's pathetic. I lied to baby. How stupid can i be? I even left a scar in his heart and i could never undo that.
Hidayat baby, what ever happened last night, i didn't meant to hurt you. How could I cause you so much pain? When i say i'm sorry, will you believe me? Say you won't leave me when i say i'm sorry. I know it's hard for you to trust me now and i'm trying very hard to gain back your trust. I don't know if i still deserve your trust. I know i made the wrong move to lie to you but i didn't want you to get mad at me. Yes i know i am to be blame for all that i did and it's my bad. I know you might say that sorry's not good enough but everybody makes mistake. I know that eversince we were together, i've been driving you mad and i even made you cry. But you never fail to love me still. That's what i love about you.
I promise you i won't take advantage of your trust anymore. I promise you i will stay true to you. I promise you that i won't drive you mad anymore. I promise you i won't make you feel insecure. I promise you i won't ignore you or your messages even when i'm busy. I promise you i won't hurt you. I promise you i won't lie to you. I promise you i will change for you. I promise you i won't repeat my mistakes anymore. I promise you i will think before i say anything. I promise you i will love you and only you.
And baby, don't ever think that there's always someone else out there who is better than you. I can never find anyone else better than you do. You're the best damn thing that ever happened in my life. And you're always be my best. You're my first and my last, baby. I just wanna be with you. What happened last night, we put aside ok? And right now, i'm missing you very badly. We meet up soon ok? I love you, boy.
1.jpg)
And by the way,
Happy Seventeenth Birthday to you, Qiela. May Allah bless you and all the best in everything that you do. Sorry that i couldn't come for your bbq yesterday. I will make it up to you, ok babe? (: