Happy Eighteenth Birthday to you, Shikin! May Allah bless you and all the best for your future endeavours. I love you, babe! (:
Anyway, i was browsing through my previous posts. And i used to post about my best friend, Reene. During the days when she was with her ex-boyfriend and i was still single at that point of time, we never fail to go out almost everyday. We were there for each other and hogged on the phone almost every night. But eversince we're attached, we didn't had time for us. But i'm glad that i still need her when i am down. Right now, both of us are busy with school and our boyfriends that we couldn't spent time together like how we used to. I really miss those times. Eventhough we are in the same school, it's quite hard for us to see each other. Reene, hopefully we could make some time for us. Just the two of us. And to Fizah, i really miss you. We shall go to school together again ok? Hopefully soon.
Everyone's busy with their own things nowadays. Even my cousins too. We hardly see each other eventhough we live just across the road. The only time that we saw each other's faces was during religious class every Sunday. Atin is busy with school and Qilah is busy with work. I admit that i'm busy with school too. Is this how life is gonna be when we start working and when you're attached to someone? I've only been attached to boyfriend and i haven't been spending much time with best friends and cousins. And i'm not putting the blame on boyfriend for this but sometimes i have to think about others too. I know that i must learn how to give time for this and that, him and them. Maybe i gotta start to make myself free for everyone. But the problem lies with my parents. They don't allow me to go out every Saturdays. And that is why i go out on alternate Saturdays only. Which is also why i couldn't spend much time with my best friends.
I gotta speak up for my rights and sometimes i think that my parents are just too obsessive and over-protective. I know they love me and of course they don't want me to mix around with some bad company. I'm big enough to choose what is right and what is wrong. I need my own space too. Okay, i won't drag about this anymore. And boyfriend, i am not blaming you for not spending my time with my best friends and cousins. Please take note of that. And i'm still very much in love with you ok.