This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Monday, August 4, 2008 @ 8:10 PM
2.jpg) I haven't been updating my blog for the past few days. As usual, nothing exciting to blog. I stayed at home for the whole day yesterday. I did some house cleaning with sister and dad. I vacummed the whole house and for the first time i knew how to open the fan to wash it. Lol. Dad usually did the fan washing and now i have to learn how to wash it on my own cause i know that i can't always depend on dad. So sister cleaned her room and dad vacummed the ceiling fan. Then it was time for me to clean my wardrobe. I threw all the receipts which supposedly not to be kept but till now i still do. And when i threw them all, it was one plastic bag full. When i threw the bag, dad said this Papa: Tu sampah ape kat dalam plastic bag? Nisa: Oh, ni sume receipt. Haha! Papa: Kau punye receipt satu bag full? Kau pergi kira dah berape banyak kau spent. I bet it's one thousand plus.Lol, i bet so too. I should have counted how much i spent in total. But i couldn't care less with it. It would be an insane thing to do sia. Lol. Anyway, my class had three hours of break today cause some of my classmates had their role play tested starting from today. Mine will be on the 12th August and i haven't done my role play just yet. Guess i'll be doing it soon. So, Me, Wani, Irah, Naq and Qiela went to Marine Parade Hawker Centre to have our lunch. Since we still had enough time after lunch, we walked around Parkway Parade and i got myself a long sleeve shirt from Cotton On. Then, we left for school at two plus. Okay, i got to go now. My period cramps are killing me!
|