I turned down my girlfriends plan to go to Downtown East after school today since we ended school early. So, i went to meet boyfriend and Zima. We hang out at MacCafe and i wasn't in any good mood eversince i was waiting for boyfriend. I don't know why suddenly i was pissed off with him. We ended up talking things out in the middle of people walking towards the interchange and mrt. People were all looking at us. Lol. Anyway, everything's alright now. All thanks to Zima.
Zima, i really had fun with you today. We shall meet up again ok? I had fun laughing, bitching around and offending each other. Lol. And i apologised if i was not in any mood when you saw me at the interchange. Like you said, you've seen the good and bad side of me in just one day. But you haven't seen the
even teruk side of me lagi. Haha! Anyway, you really rock my day today with your crappy stories. I had fun, babe. (:
And boyfriend, i apologised if i made you pissed off or irritated just now. I, myself wasn't in any good mood and you made it even worst. But thankfully we're okay now. Can't wait to meet you this Saturday. It's been so long we haven't been going out so this Saturday, we'll spent our time together ok?
Anyway, my cousin called just now. She was asking for my passport number and the expiry date. She was planning to bring me to Gold Coast, Australia this November. She said that the flight ticket and accommodation is free. So i just have to bring some money for shopping. I'm not sure if i wanna go cause i'm schooling in November. Anyway, it's a 5 days 4 night trip so i guess it will be okay for me to have a short holiday? Haha lol. Anyway, i'm off now. Too tired to add more updates to my post.