Okay, i haven't been updating my blog for the past few days. Reason being, my internet was down. It happened all of a sudden. I can't even sign in to MSN. Stupid internet! Anyway, i went to school at 7.30 this morning. My girlfriends planned to go for S&W just to get our attendance marked. So we decided to meet in school. But upon reaching the school, i was told by my classmates that there was no S&W lesson. I was like, what the hoot? I dragged myself out of the bed as early as 6 am just to go for S&W but ended up cancelled. I should have just slept at home. Pfftt.
So, i attended Lifeskill lesson after so many weeks of not attending it. It ended early though. Met boyfriend after school and we went to eat at LJS. While we were on our way home in the train, we saw a lady who looked like a transexual wearing wedges sandals. And boyfriend said this,
Hidayat: You, perempuan tu pakai sampan pe? (Boyfriend pointed at her wedges sandals)
Nisa: Uh? Sampan? Ape you merepek? (I looked at it and i was like, Oh! And i laughed) Tu bukan sampan lah you. Tu kapal. Haha!
Hidayat: Kapal ape? Kapal selam? Hahaha!
Nisa: Tak lah, kapal titanic. Haha!
Hidayat: Confirm kalau Singapore banjir, dia tak tenggelam.
Nisa: Siak je you. Haha!
Then we laughed non-stop. Five more days to my 5th monthsary with boyfriend. Can't wait to go out this Saturday with him. Oh and, fasting month will be in five days time too. It's our chance to do some good deeds and bring ourselves near to Him. Anyway, i'm off now. Gotta finish up my Lifeskill journal baby.