This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Sunday, August 17, 2008 @ 8:47 PM
2.jpg) This morning, my sleep was awaken by dad's nagging and complaining. I wanted to wake myself up in the noon cause i was on the phone with boyfriend till 6 am. But dad spoiled everything. He was complaining and nagging non-stop cause he got summoned by a parking attendant. It was his fault cause i think he parked his car at a bus stop though it was just for a short while. I think dad gotta take Basic Theory Test again. Lol. So i went to Singapore Expo with mum today. There's these Asian Halal Food Exhibition going on there so i followed her. It was packed wth humans and people were all pushing around to get through their way. I was annoyed and i didn't had any mood to eat my dinner. At about seven plus, i told mum that i'm going home and so i took the train. I couldn't stand the crowd no more and i know that my parents will be home late tonight. Anyway, exams will be in three weeks time and i haven't been studying a single bit. So many things to do, so little time. Guess i gotta do some revision starting from tomorrow. Or perhaps next week? And boyfriend, IMYSM. I'm off now.
|