Finally i'm fasting tomorrow. And when i woke up this morning, i felt hungry plus there wasn't any food at home. I've been having this bad craving for hotcakes since last month and i didn't had the chance to eat it. So, i thought of getting it from MacDonalds. But i was plain lazy to drag my legs to MacDonalds so i called to order my hotcakes. Lol. I was shocked when the person who took my order was a malay guy. And, the guy who sent my order was a malay guy too. I felt embarassed cause they could be saying that,
"Eh perempuan ni tak tahu malu seh order MacDonalds time puasa." Haha Lol. But i don't give a hoot. I couldn't fast cause i had my reasons. And Dad gave me a piece of scolding cause my hotcake meal cost me $9.25 inclusive of 3 dollars delivery charge. Pfftt. He said that the 3 bucks can be used to buy Mee Goreng and it's a waste of money to pay for 3 dollars delivery charge when the MacDonalds is just a 5 minutes walk from my house. Haha!
Anyway, in my previous post, i mentioned about painting my room. So, after i had my breakfast, dad taught me how to paint. He painted my room using the roller while i paint using the brush. I was wondering,
"Bile aku nak game siak cat pakai brush?" Dad told me to take my time cause we got the whole day. We started painting since 11 and we finished at about 4 plus? And the colour of my room is lime green. Here are some pictures of my room before painting.
2.jpg)
2.jpg)
2.jpg)
And the pictures below are during and after painting my room;1.jpg)
1.jpg)
1.jpg)
1.jpg)
1.jpg)
1.jpg)
1.jpg)
It turns out nice to me but it seems dark when i pull down my blind. Anyway, i can't wait for dad to bring me to Ikea to get a lot of home decors there. Starting from tomorrow onwards, i gotta do loads of cleaning at home. Cleaning has always been my responsibility but for Hari Raya sake, i gotta do extra extra cleaning. Pfftt. Anyway, i'm off now. I need some rest after all that painting. And Boyfriend, meet up soon ok. (: