This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Wednesday, September 3, 2008 @ 9:09 PM
2.jpg) Third day of puasa and i've been coping very well. I'm hoping that my period will come a bit later this month. And just two days of schooling, it has been such a bore cause it is so called the study week. My BPF and CRN teacher is on maternity leave therefore her classes were cancelled for this whole week. Baik pe? But thankfully, she have cleared all the units. Next week will be examination week. It's only for three days. Then comes the school holiday. It's gonna be a month. But i'll be working and most prolly till end of this year. I'm just afraid of one thing. I'm afraid i couldn't spend much time with boyfriend once i've started working. That will lead to the worst part of all. I shall not mention it here. Been thinking about that part eversince i break my fast this evening. Boyfriend told me not to think too much about it but what if it really happens? Maybe if i'm strong enough, it won't. Okay, i shall stop imagining things. Now that i feel secure with boyfriend around, i shall stop having those thoughts. Anyway, i'm off now. Gotta study for my mock test tomorrow.
|