This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Thursday, September 4, 2008 @ 8:52 PM
The thought of not getting to spend time with your loved ones very often really hurts. Been having that thought since i woke up this afternoon. I wanted to cry but i hold back those tears. I guess this is how it's gonna be when i've started working next week. Or maybe it's just the fasting month? Thinking about this, it leads to another thing which is even more hurtful. I didn't wanna have that thought but it keeps haunting me. How could i run away from it? Sometimes i'm just afraid to face it or worst, i'm afraid to lose my loved ones. I'm sure i'll get through this one fine day and i gotta be patient. I tried to be as strong as possible but some things just stopped me from being one. Even how hard i tried to hide my problems, there's always someone who knows what i was thinking. Anyway, i ain't gonna drag this anymore. Let it just be what it is for now. I've gotta put all these things aside. Exams are drawing near and i've not prepared myself a single thing yet. I guess i'll start studying tomorrow since i'm not attending school. I went to school today for just one hour and it was such a waste of time. I reached home at 11.30 am, didn't bother about the house chores which i was supposed to do and i quickly changed and slept till 5 plus. Told mum about it and got a piece of scolding. Lol. And most prolly i'm going out with sister tomorrow. Thought of getting some stuffs at John Little Sale. Still pending and not sure whether i want to. And Boyfriend, IMYSM. Talk soon ok.
|