.JPG)
Tomorrow will be my last day of exam and next on my list is school holiday. This Thursday will be my FTT. Nervous but hopefully i can do it. Let's hope i'll pass. And my ulcers are killing me, i swear. I've got three ulcers in my mouth. I don't mind if it's three small ones. But it's three big ones!
Rabak pe? My goodness, the pain is excruciating! I can't even munch my food properly. Same goes with talking. Although i'm not fasting, i still haven't been drinking enough plain water. Boyfriend gonna kill me if he knows about this. He's been pestering me to drink plain water but i'm still too stubborn. I don't know why it's hard for me to drink plain water. The taste is like, eeww! Haha. But don't worry Boyfriend, i'll drink plain water. I promise.
And Boyfriend, whatever happened just now, let it be a learning lesson for both you and me. I hope you keep your promise and i'm taking your words. Like you said, everything happened for a reason. I guess it's time for us to realise our mistakes and i really hope that it won't happen again. We will go through everything together and i'm sure we could make it through. We'll remind each other of the things we shouldn't do and we'll mend our ways together ok?
Anyway, i'll start working this Friday. It feels great when you can earn your own money and spent it like there's no tomorrow. Lol. But i know i can't spent it all in one day. Gotta save up some and give my parents and sister too. There's loads of things in my mind that i wanna buy before Hari Raya. Hoho. Oh and dad's gonna teach me how to paint my room. This year, it will be green. Light green. I wanted pink but he said, it makes my room look dark. Pfftt.
Green, pun green lah. Aku tak cerewet. One of the days, dad will bring us to Ikea to buy some home decor.
1.jpg)
I told mum i wanted to buy this decoration sticker for my room. I've already planned where to paste it. The sticker above blends with the colour of my room after i paint it. Hopefully it turns out nice. (:
.jpg)
And before i forget, Happy 2nd Birthday to Amani. May Allah bless you and may you grow up to be a brilliant boy. I miss you, love. And that's all for now. I'm off people.