Yesterday, my day was well spent with my family and cousins. Dad brought my family to Ikea to shop for some home decor in the afternoon. We bought a lot of stuffs. I just bought two photo frames for myself. Sister bought a shelf, two big boxes to put her things and a board to paste her pictures instead of pasting all of them on the wall. Before this, she pasted all her pictures on the wall without any photo frames and it looked very untidy so mum suggested her to buy that board. Mum bought the rest of the stuffs. After breaking fast, i went to meet my cousin at her workplace. I waited for her till ten before we proceeded to Bazaar Geylang.
Bazaar Geylang was packed with human beings and the human congestion was super annoying cause the people don't even know how to be patient. The most irritating part was, when you walked in the crowded place and people will start to step on your shoes/sandals/slippers. Freaking annoying
kan? Then, small kids will start to run around playing catching and got themselves lost in the crowd and ended up crying.
Tu part, irritating nak mampus siak. They treat the place like playground sia. Wth? Sheesh. Anyway, i finally got myself
dengdeng from House of Dengdeng.
Sedap siak! Haha! I bought some for sister too cause she wanna have it for
sahur. And i guess i won't be going to Geylang anymore next week. I couldn't stand the human congestion there. Unless i need to buy something then i'll go. But before break fast time. Cause usually before break fast time, the human jammed won't be that crowded. Anyway, i got to go now. I need to get my beauty sleep. Good night people.

And by the way, Happy Birthday, Kak Lin! May Allah bless you and stay gorgeous always ok? Hee. Take care and enjoy yourself on your special day! (: