.jpg)
I've got a confession to make.
I sleep while talking on the phone with Boyfriend. How annoying can that be right? Hoho. Someone on the other side of the phone were busy talking and here i am on the other side sleeping. My eyes were just too heavy to open these few days while hogging on the phone. I'm not the type of person who will always fall asleep on the phone very easily. But these past few nights, Boyfriend got irritated and threatened me that the next time i'll do that, he will hang up the phone. But that threat doesn't make me feel awake but it made me even more sleepy. Haha Lol.
Anyway, i wanna gain weight very badly and desperately right now. I used to be 50kg before the fasting month and during the fasting month, i was 47kg. And right now, my weight is 45kg. It's getting worst. I'm not trying to brag about my weight here but i really need help in gaining that 5 kilos back. Wait, does that mean i could wear size "S" clothings and not size "M" anymore? Hoho. But it's weird that i lose weight till i'm 45kg right now cause my appetite during Hari Raya was very huge till my stomach feels like exploding. I remembered that i ate a lot of delicious food but why is my weight still below 50kg? Oh my, i really need help. DESPERATELY! Okay, i guess that's all for now. House chores in progress.