.jpg)
My period is driving me crazy, i swear. I've been throwing tantrums everywhere. Sister, mum and boyfriend had a taste of my tantrum these days. I couldn't help it cause they were on my nerves. Though they didn't irritate me but i just find them annoying. These few days, i've been arguing with boyfriend. Small matters became huge and i dragged it till the next day or two. I am still following my monster ego and i don't know why i couldn't throw it away. I know it's possible to discard it but am still trying. Or do i always need people to remind me not to follow my ego each time me and boyfriend argue? I can't possibly do that cause i'm old enough to think. And thankfully my period will be over by tomorrow. Hopefully i'll be feeling much better by then.
Anyway, new term of school has started and my class time table sucks big time. It's the worst time table ever. School mostly starts at 8 from Monday to Thursday. Except Friday cause it starts at ten. I had to drag myself out of bed just to get to school early and on time. Even the subjects are boring and new teachers will be teaching new subjects. Teachers are getting lenient and i can't afford to skip any of the lessons anymore. So, when school started on Monday, there were so many things and stories to be shared among my girlfriends. As usual, we gossiped and we laughed our heart out. I guess that's all for now. I need some rest.
And Hidayat, i miss you terribly. Meet up soon ok?