1.jpg)
This picture was taken on the first day of Syawal. Well i thought of uploading this picture on the first day of Raya but i couldn't bring myself to cause i was too tired and lazy to do so. I didn't quite took a lot of pictures as i couldn't be bothered. I just wanna eat and have fun. Lol.
Anyway, i would like to wish all Muslims
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I apologised to whoever i had offended you with my words or behaviour in any way. I apologised for my wrongdoings too that may hurt you all this while. I didn't mean to do all that, i swear. No one is perfect ok. So, salah silap harap dimaafkan ye. (:
My family managed to visit at least 4 houses on the first day of Syawal. Hari Raya celebration this year was just like those previous year. Nothing different. But i enjoyed myself cause i got to meet my aunts and uncles and even cousins too whom i never talked before eventhough we are in the same school now. Every house we went to, we ate the same food. Lontong, Rendang, Ketupat so on and so forth. Except for my Grandaunt's house. She cooked something different every year. This year, she cooked Laksa. How could i resist that. Fist day of Syawal was the bestest day i ever had. Everyone jokes like they never did before. Just like the old days. There's loads of stories to be shared cause yknow, we only get to meet each other once a year. This is the only time where we get to bond with each other. Anyway, i had a splendid Syawal this year though there was not much of a different.
So, i've enrolled for my practical yesterday with Boyfriend. I was very excited but at the same time nervous cause i'm not sure if i could even start the engine during my first pract. Lol. My first practical will be on 22nd October. There's no more slot for me neither next week nor next two weeks. Therefore, i chose 22nd October. Hoprefully i could get my driving liscence before the next Raya. I couldn't wait to drive. Hee! Ok i think that's enough for today's blog. I need to get ready for work.