.JPG)
I so can't wait for my car practical tomorrow. Lol. I drove outside the circuit yesterday and it was my third time. I drove to Ubi then to Kaki Bukit, Bedok Resevoir and finally to Tampines. I had an extremely superb day yesterday. But yesterday's instructor was not that talkative i must say. I kept quiet most of the time and so does he. Just imagine. The car was as quiet as a church. I just couldn't stand the silent. I was very desperate to talk but the problem is, there was nothing to talk about. Haha lol. And i felt like i didn't gain any knowledge out of yesterday's practical. Except that i shouldn't press the clutch pedal before braking but instead i should press the brake first then followed by the clutch.
Anyway, i've read Boyfriend's blog. It was very sweet of you, love. I was speechless and at the same time touched cause it's the sweetest thing you've ever blogged about me before. Haha lol. And Hidayat, i apologised for all the arguments that we had for the past few days. It was the most horrible argument we ever had and i've seen the bad side of you. I can't deny that it was extremely bad. For the first time ever i got a taste of your rudeness and your freaking ego till i burst into tears in front of my girlfriends. I was very happy till that very moment and my girlfriends somehow can't believe their eyes to see me in that state cause they know that i'm a girl who loves to laugh most of the time. But no matter what happens, i will always love you. Even if i told you i wanna break, you know that i don't meant what i said. I'm very fortunate to know you cause you're the sweetest thing i've ever met. And yea, like my girlfriends said, no relationship that is perfect and i agree. So it's not a surprised thing if we argued. But if possible, let us avoid from arguing anymore ok, love? Both of us must do our part to avoid it and i'm sure we can do it. ILY, Muhd Noor Hidayat. And to my girlfriends, thanks for being there for me when i was down. That's what friends are for, right? (: Thanks a lot once again.
Okay, i got to go now. I need to do some serious business. If you know what i mean. Hoho.