This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Sunday, November 9, 2008 @ 2:12 PM
11.jpg) Many many apologies for abandoning my blog for quite a few days. Been extremely busy lately as i'm juggling both working and schooling at the same time. Plus my car practical. Oh gosh, so many things so little time. 10th Nov: Schooling and working after school.11th Nov: Car practical.13th Nov: Schooling and working after school.14th Nov: Schooling and working after school.15th Nov: My aunt's kenduri.16th Nov: Working.I gotta work like hell cause i need to earn money for my practical lessons. My parents gonna fork out a small amount of money for my practical whereas the balance i have to use my own money. I need money to buy a new watch too cause i lost mine in the toilet at my workplace last month. Very unlucky sia. I swear i cursed the person who took my watch. And i've used up last month's pay to buy unnecessary stuffs and also for my practical. And now, i can't afford to withdraw or use my money to buy anything cause i need to save up some of it before dad knows about it. Pfftt. Ulcers and PMS attacked me again. I've been having ulcers since last week and i just got my period yesterday. Period cramps are seriously driving me crazy. So does my ulcers too. I've already drank loads of plain water but it doesn't get any better. Nevermind about that. I shall gargle my mouth with salt water like sister asked me to. And to Hidayat, i'm missing you pretty badly. Meet up soon okay?
|