This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Monday, December 1, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
Ok, i'm back with heavy images of my cousin's wedding during the weekends. Saturday, 29th November 08I rushed over to my cousin's place right after work at about four plus cause i did not want to miss the solemnization ceremony which starts at five. I supposedly end my work at three but something cropped up last minute. Upon reaching her place, i quickly change to my baju kurung and rushed down to watch the solemnization ceremony. And the the theme for that day is Blue. All my cousin's wore blue for that day. So the ceremony went smoothly and the groom "lafaz akad nikah" only once. I shan't go on anymore. I'll the pictures do the talking instead. (: *Click on the pictures to enlarge it.
.JPG) .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) The Bride's parents..JPG) .JPG) Widad, Kak Long, Kak Nana, Me Kak Nana and My Sister The Dais. Second outfit for the day. Sunday, 30th November 08I woke as early as 8am to get ready to go to my cousin's place. And the theme for that day is Black and so all my closest cousins wore black. I love the part where during the groom's is coming over to the bride's place. We couldn't let the groom just get in like that but instead we asked them for money. Hee! Anyway, pictures, please do the talking. (: .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) Before the groom could get in. The cute flower girls..JPG) .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) The groom's parents..JPG) .JPG) Cake cutting ceremony..JPG) .JPG) .JPG) The "Black" family..JPG) .jpg) My cousin.That's all for the pictures. And to Hidayat, Happy 8th Monthsary. I'm loving you even more each day, love.
|