.jpg)
Pardon me for my untouched blog. Been extremely busy nowadays. Work and school has been occupying my precious time that i don't even have time for myself and my loved ones. I felt very bad cause i've been putting my job first instead of school.
Anyway, i called mom yesterday at work. I wanted to let her know that i was at my workplace cause i didn't get to tell her this morning neither last night. I felt extremely guilty cause i've not been seeing her very often. though we live under the same roof. Cause each time i woke up in the morning for school, she had left for work and when i came back home from work at night, she had gone to sleep. Hidayat told me that i've been spending too much time at work than school and i gotta change the days which usually work on. The usual days that i'm working are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and either one of the days during the weekend. Oh my, i'm like shagged after every end of the day.
Mom kept asking when's my exams cause she haven't been seeing me study nowadays. The reason being is very obvious. Of course she haven't been seeing me studying cause i didn't get to see her like almost everyday. When can i get to rest just for a day or two? I couldn't take this anymore. But i need money for my expenses. Well i asked for it so i must bear the consequences. Anyway, i'm getting my pay tomorrow and there's just so many things that i wanna buy. I list down the things that i'm gonna get soon and hopefully i won't use up all my pay buying unnecessary stuffs or else dad will start nagging.
And i gotta wake up as early as 8 tomorrow cause i'll be working and i'm going to attend my cousin's solemnization ceremony right after work. Pictures and updates will be posted soon. Anyway, i'm off now. I need my beauty sleep and a good rest. Goodnight, everyone.