.JPG)
Finally school holidays are here. But i have to work. Pfftt. I guess till the end of this month. Anyway, working is fun. Loads of laughter and more laughter. Stupid jokes and more stupid jokes. And i miss my girlfriends alot. They are away to Vietnam for five days and four nights. How i wish i could be there with them too. Huhu. And my cousin is having her holiday in China for a week. Imagine, a week! How lucky. I wanted to tag along too but i didn't had enough cash and dad didn't allow me. Sad thing. But i asked her to buy some stuffs for me over there. Well, not so much. Just purse and handbags. Haha.
Oh and finally i'll be going for my car practical next Monday. At last! But after this practical, i got to wait till January next year. As usual, no slots for me. Guess i have to keep refreshing the page over and over again. Pfftt. It doesn't kill anyway. Okay, i'm off now. Gotta eat something for my dinner. I swear my post is very boring today. Goodbye everyone. :-/
My giant BB, here's three words for you. I miss you.