.jpg)
I didn't had enough sleep last night. I slept at three and i woke up at six this morning as my working shift starts at half past seven. As usual, i was on the phone with Hidayat. Thought that i wasn't gonna have a conversation with him like i always do but there was some other way to do that. He used his mum's and sister's phone to talk with me as his credit was low. Hoho. And boredom is striking me right now. Hidayat has gone to his class chalet and here i am lying on my bed updating my blog.
And i can't wait for my practical tomorrow. Can't wait to touch that steering wheel and can't wait to lay my butt on the car seat. Haha lol. It has been almost a month i haven't been driving. Quite long uh? Hopefully, i'm not feeling nervous tomorrow. Oh, and my cousin will be back from China tomorrow afternoon. Very excited to see her. But i don't think i could meet her cause her flight will be at five i guess. I shall get my things from her on Tuesday perhaps. Darn, i need to pay her back by end of this month and there goes my pay. I have yet to look for some christmas presents for my colleagues and i still have so many things which i need to get for myself. And there goes my pay again. I'm currently broke right now that i had to pay the bus fare with coins. Yeah, pathetic. I know. Hahaha. And i remembered i got a piece of scolding early in the morning last Friday if i'm not wrong. I was on my way to work and there was this fcking bus driver who was being on my nerves.
Bus driver: Eh, why you pay 55cents?
Me: I'm a student lah. Duh!
Bus driver: Then where's your ez-link card?
Me: *I showed him my card*
But he was still unhappy with it so i tapped my card on the ez-link card reader. And he scolded me something like stupid in chinese. So, what i did next was i scolded him in vulgarity. Okay, i shall not post what i scolded him. What a day to start off that morning sia. Pfftt. Anyway, let's put that aside.
I'm working in the morning shift tomorrow. Yeah, morning shift again. Somehow i felt like time passes very fast when i work in the morning shift. Oh and eleven more days to my ninth monthsary with Hidayat. How time flies very fast that i didn't even realise it. And soon, it will be one year. Really can't wait for that. (: Oh my, i guess i'll be hitting the sack early tonight. And that is so not me. Hidayat will be busy with his friends and he's gonna overnight there so i guess we're not hogging on the phone later tonight. I'll let him catch up with his friends cause he haven't been spending much time with them and i felt so bad. Huhu. So yeah, a bit of enjoyment doesn't kill. And Hidayat, i'm missing you terribly. Text me up soon ok dear? Alright, i guess that's all for now. I wanna watch soccer match between Singapore and Vietnam. :P