I'm becoming more and more lazy to update my blog these days. I still couldn't give time for myself. Neither do my loved ones. I'm just too busy with school and work. What do you expect? I'm juggling both work and school at a time. And school has been getting hectic lately although the school holidays are coming. One project after another and they are to be done soon or else marks will be minus off. And i miss driving very badly. I haven't been going for my practical lesson for about two weeks already. And one can't forget how to drive if they haven't been driving for a long time right? Hmm. Maybe. Maybe not. Anyway, two weeks is not that long so it's impossible if i have forgotten how to drive. But two weeks are kinda long for me cause i usually have lessons twice a week. Pfftt. Never mind about that. I'm gonna book my lessons pretty soon once i got the money. Hehe.
I couldn't believe that my pay will be gone sooner or later. I've still got some things which i need to buy. Since the day i got my pay, i've been spending it like there's no tomorrow. You might think that i bought unnecessary stuffs but hell no. Let me recall what i've bought. Okay wait, there's so much to be recalled for. Anyway, Hidayat has been telling me for the umpteenth times to save my money. It's not that i didn't want to listen to him but the temptation of buying what you want is very irresistable. But i know i can't go on like this. I might need that money in desperate times and needs. Anyway, let's put aside this section here.
People said that loved ones comes first. Yea true. As i've mentioned in my previous post, i haven't been spending much time with my loved ones. And i guess that's the reason why my family is not doing that good in terms of communication. It's not that i haven't been talking to my parents but i realised that we are lacked of communication. I do talk to my parents but not that much like how i used to. My parents and myself are busy with our own things except sister. But i'm glad that things are getting better at home after i've changed my work schedule.
Now let me leave this space here for Hidayat. A random one. Here's to you, lovely.
1.jpg)
Baby, i'm glad that we've come this far. Your longest so far and i know it doesn't matter if it's your longest or shortest. All that matter is, we are still intact to each other. Lol. I know we've been arguing a lot these past few days. Even we argued over petty things and eventually it turned into a big one. Deep down inside, it really tears. Nothing we did seems right to either one of us. You told me not to show my ego and that's what i did. I promised you, remember? Well you can't see it at first but i'm glad that now you do. I've been asking, why isn't there any perfect relationship? Wouldn't it be nice? I know that no one is perfect. Therefore, no relationship is perfect and as a human being, we have to accept that fact. And yea, perfect relationships are relationships with ups and downs.
Although i've been troubling you all this while, you have never failed to love me still. And i know i've been driving you mad for everything that i did for the past few days. But you're still tried not to make us fall apart. And that's what i love about you. You've made sacrifices through and through and sometimes i couldn't see what you're doing until you made me realise it. You used to feel insecure but not anymore and so do i. It's normal anyway so it don't matter. I believe that we could make it through the ups and downs together. Everything that we're going through, the arguments and all, it's all a test from Him the Almighty. So i hope we could make our relationship a perfect one. (:
And love, thanks for everything that you've done. You've been a great boyfriend i've ever had. I could never find anyone else like you cause you're one of a kind. I love you, Muhd Noor Hidayat.
P:S I'm missing you. Talk soon ok, baby? To Reene, Geraldine and Fizah, i miss you girls alot. Meet up soon. (: