.jpg)
I had my 16th practical lesson just now and i've booked for my auto lesson too. My first auto lesson will be tomorrow and it's gonna be at ten so i guess i won't be attending school. After tomorrow, the next auto lesson will be this Sunday afternoon. Oh and guess what, i've booked my TP. Yes, practical test. It will be on the 16th of April. That's the earliest i could get. So i've got three months from now. I'm not sure if i could squeeze all my module 3 lesson within these two months. But module 3 lesson, there's not much to learn cause all i'm left with now is learning how to park the car, how to drive up and down the slope so on and so forth. I'm done with my test routes and i'll be back on the circuit next week. Can't wait for auto lesson tomorrow. (:
And so i've applied for my Higher Nitec courses just a few days back. My first choice, of course, will be at College East which is Business Admin. Second will be Logistics at College East again and so does third. But that will be Accounting course if i'm not wrong. Hopefully i could get in to Business Admin. And my seven other girlfriends applied for the same courses too. We really hope that we could get in to the same course and same class too, of course. Insya'Allah.
So far, school has been very very very hectic. CA's, presentations, projects and they're driving me nuts. I gotta start working hard for my very last term this year before i graduate. I need to get in to Business Admin by hook or by crook. I WANT IT SO BADLY! And i've been trying very hard to get myself out of bed early in the morning just to get to school on time. Although i slept very late every night due to hogging on the phone with Hidayat, i still managed to wake myself up without anyone's help. And having to drag my legs to the bus stop every morning really tires me out. Plus school ended late and i didn't had enough time for myself once i'm home by six. So many things, so little time. Pfftt. I guess that's how life is gonna be for me. Or maybe not. Anyway, i'm off to eat my late dinner now.