.jpg)
I'm back. I just hate how my days goes by these past few days. Been arguing with Hidayat through and through. I just couldn't stand it at all. But i'm glad that we're okay now although it takes us quite a while to feel better. Sometimes we argued over stupid and littlest things and neither of us wanna give up. And of course, i will be following my huge monster ego and that made us even worst. It makes me tired each time we argue. I can't deny that each time we argued, Hidayat will try to make things better but i just couldn't see it. I even made it reach to the top when both of us were on a verge of breaking up. But i'm very please to say that we didn't. Even how bad we argue, i know that we won't give up on us that easily. Right Hidayat? (:
Anyway, let's put that aside. Right now, i'm left with three to four more practical lessons before my TP. And right after that, i just need to go for my TP revision before my practical test. Though i still have loads of ample time for my TP, i still need to brush up on my slope and gradient lesson plus directional change. They're easy but as for me, i find it hard to do it. Well, people says that practice makes perfect so i gotta practice on that more often. But i seriously need some bloody cash right noooooooooooooooow! Darn it. I gotta store some value in my account in order to go for my practical lessons. Just a lesson and it already cost me 60 bucks. I should have taken private lessons cause it's two times cheaper than school. Pfftt. Anyway, an intructor told me that i shouldn't book too many lessons for February and March. He told me to book at least one lesson per week. And that will cost me 240 bucks for a month. Oh gawd, there goes half of my pay. I guess i shall book two lessons next month and March. Plus two more lessons before my TP. Okay, let's put aside these paragraph.
School will be extremely dreary from now onwards. My teacher is not allowed to release us early everyday cause a parent of a student from one of the business course lodge a complain to the Head of School of Business that her child has been going home early after school. My teacher had no idea who lodge that complaint and obviously my classmates were very unhappy about it. Everyone was cursing that parent, of course. But isn't it good that your child goes back home early rather than he/she loiter around the shopping mall for nothing? Omg. Get alive sia. But i guess i can bear with it till March cause i'll be graduating by then. Hoho.
Anyway, i'm off now. I'm working morning shift tomorrow. And by the way Hidayat, i am missing you. Very badly. Talk soon, lovely.