.JPG)
I'm still waiting for Hidayat to text me right now. I've been waiting since seven just now but he still have yet to text me up. I'm starting to get worried for him. Pfftt. Nevermind. Hopefully he'll give me a call soon. *Fingers crossed*
So, i'm left with six more weeks before i graduate from my course. I've been using these six weeks very meaningfully. Been finishing up my overdue projects. Editing pictures and creating cards during MDP lesson using Adobe Photoshop. I was amazed by some of the things that photoshop could do. From changing the eye colour to removing pimples so on and so forth. I was like, WOW! Haha.
Aku macam fascinated gitu kan. Of course i am. I've never used photoshop before. Never even once in my life. During primary school days, my school used to have Adobe workshop but i didn't make full use of the lessons at all. I forgot the amount that we should pay for the workshop but all i knew was my school sudsidised half or a quarter of the workshop? I couldn't remember. I went for the workshop though but i didn't learn anything out of it. So i actually went for the workshop for the sake of going only cause i thought it wasn't important and it was such a waste of time and money. Haha. I know i was dumb. If it was you, i guess you people would have already gone for the workshop. But it's alright. Right now i'm learning how to use photoshop for free in school. Hahahahahaha.
Anyway, mom told me that we'll be going for a holiday to Kuala Terengganu during the March holidays. I can't wait cause i've never been there before. And damn, my cousin's daughter is getting married in March. And it falls on my niece's birthday and my birthday itself. Pfftt. But to think of it, i'm proud that she chose that day. Haha you know why? So that she will remember my niece's birthday and my birthday as well. Hahahahahaha. Dream on Nisa. No birthday celebration for me this year. Sad thing. Just my luck. Oh and i read sister's blog. And she's half-hearted about mom and dad's plan for a holiday.
Will be going for a holiday this coming march.
D: D: D:
i don't feel like going cause i'm afraid i will be having loads of homework.
and there's another reason why...i think.
whatever.
i'll see about that later.
I'm still wondering what's that another reason. I'm afraid she wouldn't tell me if i ask. Nevermind. Let it be whatever reasons she has. But i'm sure she will go no matter what happens. Either mom or dad will force her. Hahahahahaha. Evil Nisa. And sister, if you're reading my post, get alive and don't be
macam-macam. Aku tahu kau nak ikut kita go holiday but you're looking for "that another reason" so as not to join us. Right? Hahahahahahaha. And isn't that a sad face above? I don't understand. Why must you be sad about going for a short holiday? Regarding your homework, obviously we won't go if you haven't completed them. Of course i'll help you with some of your work, silly. (:
Okay, mom and dad is nagging at me right now. Reason being, i haven't been eating my dinner since i was home at six just now. Lame, i know. Hahahaha. What's there to rush sia? I've still got plenty of time to eat my dinner. I think i better get going or else dad would eat me up. Hahahahahaha. Okay, i'm thinking too much. Bye people.