This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Sunday, January 4, 2009 @ 11:30 AM
.jpg) New year has been good so far. Nothing interesting happened just yet except that something cropped up at home. I shall not elaborate it here. School reopens tomorrow and i can't wait to meet my friends. Especially my girlfriends. I miss you girls a lot! Oh and two more months to go before turning 19. Can't wait to turn nineteen though. Hee! Oh and i haven't told you what's my new year resolution for this year. Well, so far i've only got two resolution. No, three actually. Nevermind. Anyway, my new year resolutions for this year are: (1) To pass my TP by this year. Hopefully i can pass it by March or April. (2) Save up my money. I have to be EXTREMELY thrifty this year. (3) Change my bloody sucky attitude for the better of all my loved ones.Okay, that's all for now. Haha pathetic, i know. I have yet to set it more but am not sure what will it be. So, i've got my pay for last month and since i earned a bit more last month, i thought of treating my family to some gooooooooood fooooooood. Haha. Been searching for some places to treat them but i don't know if they want to. So, mum came up with an idea to eat pizza last night since she's not cooking. And sister agreed to it. So, i called up Canadian Pizza and we ordered Hawaiian Classic and Singapura Special plus 8-piece Cheesy Chicken Ball. Niceeeeee! But i thought that wasn't enough so i've been thinking of treating them to another goooooooooooood fooooood soon cause i've put aside 150 bucks for them. It's more than enough to treat them on food. And i just got a bag for myself from Dorothy Perkins. It cost me a bomb sia. Hidayat told me not to waste my money on it but it was love at first sight. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I wanted to get a top actually but i changed my mind. Anyway, it's a small treat for myself cause i haven't got myself anything eversince i got my pay. Okay, i'm off now. Gotta work later and i wanna go get my shower. .jpg) And before i forgot, Happy 19th Birthday to you, Razwani! May Allah bless you, prettyhead. And may you be a good daughter, girlfriend and friend to all your loved ones. Have a great 19th birthday, gf! :D
|