.JPG)
I just reached home about an hour ago. I followed my parents to my paternal's family wedding. I think it was my dad's niece who got married. I'm not so sure cause i'm not quite close to them. But the funny thing is, i know them. Is just that i'm not too sure how are we related. Whether he's my uncle or she's my auntie. Or whether she's my cousin or he's my nephew. Hohoho. Nevermind. I'll ask my dad about it. So, the above picture of the cupcakes which i took was from her wedding. I was in love with the cupcakes cause it looked so sweet. Isn't it? Hahaha. And her wedding theme colour was black and white. Quite ravishing i must say. And somehow it's quite grand too. Sadly, i didn't take any pictures of her wedding cause i was too shy. Of course i was shy cause i'm not quite close to my paternal's family and i didn't even had anyone to talk to except my cousin who is only seven-years old. Pfftt. The worst part was, i saw my cousin whom i loathe very much cause he said something about me to his girlfriend which is of course something insulting. Thanks to my girlfriend who told me about it. I didn't even looked at him cause his face makes me spew. Hahahahaha.
Anyway, i gotta start saving up my money this month and next month. I can't wait to get a new phone! Hehehe. Oh and also i can't wait for my first year anniversary with Hidayat. And that is why i gotta save up my money soon. I've already got some plans for that day and i hope it will go on smoothly as what i wanted it to be. (:
So, yesterday i went out with Hidayat. We didn't celebrate Valentine's day cause both of us didn't want to. And i didn't even get him anything for this day. So does him. Except that something happened and i shan't elaborate it here. That's when i bought him something just to make it up to him. Anyway, we met at two and we proceeded to Bugis cause he wanted to eat LJS. Then, we walked to esplanade and we took photos after which we went to Marina Square to meet Reene and Alep. We ate at Burger King and right after that we sat somewhere to have a chit chat. But i wasn't feeling good at that time due to something and that's when i made Hidayat pissed. Hahahahahaha. It wasn't partly my fault that i made him pissed. As i wasn't feeling myself at that moment, i kept quiet for the whole of one hour while Hidayat was chit-chatting with them. So, they went off at about eight cause they didn't wanna make things worst between me and Hidayat plus i wanted to meet Irah And Shikin. So they decided to make a move first. Sorry guys if i wasn't feeling too good. Then, Hidayat and i sat at One Raffles Link to clear things out between us and it didn't turn out good. It got worst. Hahahahaha. That's when Irah and Shikin came. But still, things doesn't change between us.
We sat there for about fifteen minutes and Irah decided to go to Mrs Fields at Esplanade. So we made our way there and upon reaching, i saw something that attracts my eyes. And it was very lovely. It was actually a big round cookie which says, "I Love You" plus there's many more of that. Without hesitation, i asked the salesperson to write on the big round cookie, "I'm sorry" and the heart shape cookie, "I Love You" cause i really wanted to make it up to Hidayat. Irah and Shikin bought the same cookie too except that theirs were written "Love You Lots" and "Love You Always". How sweet of them. (: I was glad that Hidayat love the cookie which i bought for him. He said this,
"B, i tak nak makan uh cookie ni. Macam sayang uh gitu. Lawa sangat." Hahahahaha. So right after he reached home, he kept it in the fridge. He said he wanna share the cookie with me. How sweet of you, baby. Hehehe. Anyway, here's the picture of the cookie from Mrs Fields. Oh to Irah, Shikin and Reene, i had fun with you girls last night though it was just for a short while. :D
.JPG)
.JPG)
Oh and one more thing i forgot to share, Hidayat and i were sitting at Esplanade and suddenly there's these two people approached us saying that they were selling polaroid pictures. As in, they will take a picture of us and they sell it for 6 bucks. Two polaroids for ten. So, Hidayat and i agreed to get our pictures taken. And we bought two. I love the picture so much sia. Nice! Hee. So here it is,
.jpg)
Anyway, i'm done here. Bye people. Oh and Hidayat, i am missing you freaking badly right now. I'll call you up soon, lovely. (:
Time checked: 9:33 pm