.JPG)
I'm back. But not with a whole lot of interesting things to share. Hoho. Anyway, let's start off with school issue. Like finally i am done with all the presentations. It didn't turn out quite well for me though cause i didn't present it to my teacher's expectations? I don't know. So i was thinking that, if i didn't do well in the presentation, i guess i gotta start memorising all the notes that i've written down during my work time yesterday. That's all i'm thinking of what to do now since exams are in two weeks time plus i have to mug like a mad person this time round. No more skipping lessons and no more "not-paying-attention" in class, Nisa. I'm just left with two more weeks in school and voila! I am done with school. Hahahahaha. These two weeks are extremely critical sia. I have to study by hook or by crook. I don't give a hoot if i sleep till late morning cause these exam will decide my future. Hohoho. So Nisa, you better start feeling frightened. Grrr! Haha.
Oh and and i can't wait to say this. I am turning nineteen in two weeks time, baby! Haha woohoo! How fast time flies. Can't even feel it. Of course not. All i do is go to school, go to work, finish up my overdued projects, hogging on the phone with Hidayat and the same things repeats everyday. Oh my gawd. How boring is that? That is why i freaking don't realise that i'm turning nineteen soon. Hahahahaha. I guess i won't realise it either when i'm turning Fifty in 31 years time. Lol! And right now, i'm like staring at the lappy thinking of what to post on my blog. :/
Anyhow, dad told me that we won't be going for a holiday trip to Kuala Terengganu. Shucks! There goes my June Holidays. Sister's remedial classes are taking place on the first and last week of June therefore we had to drop the idea for a short holiday trip. Plus sister can't miss any of the remedial lessons cause she'll be sitting for her O's this year and dad's lazy to drive to Kuala Terengganu too. Oh dad actually planned to drive there but due to the long journey, he's just plain lazy. What's more, dad's car is manual. Even i, myself will be lazy too cause driving a manual car is very exhausting. I guess i gottta work during the June Holidays. But i have yet to ask my dad if i could join my cousins. I really wanna go Redang badly cause i've seen the picture and the place really captured my eyes. Even Shikin said the place is very gorgeous. What not. The clear blue sea is just so perfect for snorkelling. But to think of it, i rather work for money cause i need cash desperately! Especially in times of recession like this. Urgh!
Two more weeks left in school and i have to spend these precious moments with my girlfriends very meaningfully. No one knows if we ever gonna meet again in the future. I'm gonna miss my lovely girls very much once i've graduated. We do not know either if we are gonna be in the same courses again. Only Allah knows best. InsyaAllah we will be together again. Right, lovelies? (: I'm really hoping that our friendship never ends cause you girls are a heaven sent and am very glad that i found y'all. You guys made my day with your stupid jokes and crazy evil laughters. Hahahahaha. Ok, this is just a random post to you girls cause out of a sudden, you girls came to my mind. Weird, uh? Whatever it is, i will always love you girls very much. And i will always remember each of you no matter what happens. (:
So i went to CDC with Naq after school just now. I went there just to book my practical lessons and guess what, no more slots for me for the whole of March till my TP test. What the F? I thought i could stand a higher chance by going there to book my lessons but it wasn't what i expected. Darn it! My next lesson will be on this Thursday and it will be during peak hour. Plus i had to top up another 8 dollars and 48 cents just for the peak hour lesson. And this will be my first time having my lesson during peak hour. My first time driving at night too, baby! Hahahaha. So excited! Oh and thanks Naq for accompanying me today. (: Okay okay, i guess i'll stop here. Sister wants to use the lappy. Hoho. Bye, everyone.
Time checked: 9.28 pm