*You will always be my bestest gf.* To my dearest Reene,This goes out to you. I'm sorry to hear about you and him. I hope you will be strong to go through this and i'm always here for you whenever you need me. Eventhough it's been ages since we last talked on the phone, i will still be a one call away. Even if you say that it's alright to you when this kind of things happen especially when you're in a relationship, i know that deep down it really hurts you. Right? Don't ever say no cause you might be lying to yourself. If you think that you made the right choice for this, think twice. Cause i know that somehow you regret doing it aren't you? Hey babe, i may not know you that well though we've been friends for nearly two years, but i know how you feel. I've been there and i've done that but i regretted it cause i couldn't bear to do so. It really hurts me a lot.
Let me share with you something. Hidayat hurts me a lot before but even how bad he hurts me and made me cry or even made me pissed off, he will still be my boyfriend at the end of the day. Sometimes i got very mad that i couldn't forgive him and forget about everything. Even the littlest things that we argued. I just couldn't forgive him. But when i think back, i know i shouldn't be dragging the matter till the next day or two. It keep us apart. And i realise that i should be even more forgiving. It's just parts and parcel of a relationship, love. I know sometimes you just couldn't stand him at all that you wanted to discard him away from your life but somehow you couldn't bring yourself to do so. Am i right? Love, i know that you have an ego as high as the sky but you couldn't let it continuously control you. It will hurt either one of you. I, myself is having an ego problem just like you do. I couldn't throw it away. I tried but it's not working. Trust me, following your ego won't do you any good. Neither to him.
I know that you guys can last even longer than now. Isn't it normal for a couple to have an argument in their relationship? Please tell me that you couldn't afford to lose him. Cause you guys are still very much in love. And i don't know how frequent you guys argue but you guys seems to be perfect. Try to be more forgiving and give him chances if you still can. I'm not trying to side anyone here but don't you feel that something's amiss if you guys are being like this? You will feel that something is just not right cause you've been with each other close to eleven months. And it shouldn't turn out to be this way. I still remember you send me this message when i had an argument with Hidayat two months ago,
" Don't gaduh-gaduh ok. You guys should straighten this one out. I know deep down, you guys still love each other, jgn nak bedek dgn aku sekarang. Don't be such an egoist, for goodness sake. In every relationship, there should have give and take. Aku sayang korang, i don't want to see you guys in this state. Make me happy can? "
Remember this message? I still save it. Each time i argued with Hidayat, i read your message. It just makes me feel better. And yea, i think you guys should talk things out as soon as possible. I don't wanna see you in this state. Don't lie to me if you say that you're not that sad of what's happening cause who knows at the end of the day you start to get emotional and tears will start to roll down your face. You never know. I guess you guys should give yourselves some time to reflect on what happened. Maybe after you guys realised it, then that's when you know that you guys really need each other even in bad times. I just hope that you could be strong especially when you're in this state. You know, i know. And i know that you're a one strong girl, lovely. (: Go out soon okay. I'm missing you pretty badly oi. Hehe.