.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Pardon me for the lack of updates. Been very busy lately with my final year exams and finally i am free from all those hectic schedules. At last! Been studying for the past two weeks, memorising my notes like
giler babi. And now, i am over and done with all the school projects and stuff. Feel like as though a big burden is now off my chest. Phew. Haha!
So, last Saturday, i went out with Hidayat. We went out to mug, of course. What else can we do besides mugging for our final year exams. This will be his last year in school and am proud of him that he got himself a place to further his studies in Engineering Diploma. That's my loverboy! Hehe. Am proud of you, baby. And so does my last year in school this year too. Of course it's my last year. My course is only a one year course. Hahahaha. But hopefully i'll pass cause i really wanna get in to the course that i really wanted so much. *Fingers crossed*
Okay, sorry ada side track sikit. Back to the story. So, me and Hidayat went to Esplanade Library to study and the library was damn full sia. I mean all the best spot to study was taken up. So, both of us ended up sitting on the floor to study. Pfftt. I memorised my notes and so does him. I tested him and he tested me back. Hahahaha. Then we got so cold and we decided to leave the library. Plus, it was raining on that day so we cannot
tahan. And it was very clever of him not to bring his sweater. Idiot. Hahahaha. But nevermind. I still love you lah. Hehe.
From the lib, we went to..erm let me think. Sorry, kinda forgot uh where we go. Oh! Okay okay, we walked to Boat Quay. Hahaha. We sat there and talked about almost everything and of course, took pictures as usual. Nothing much though. Then when night comes, he sent me home. That's all we did for that day. Hoho.
And at last i can be online till i guess the laptop explodes? Hahahaha. The Windows Live was being such a bitch for the past few months cause of the internet connection and therefore i gotta sign in using EBuddy.
Tak gerek langsung. And that explains why i seldom online too. Sheesh. Anyway, i can't wait for my birthday this coming Sunday. But since my niece will held her wedding on my birthday, i will be celebrating my birthday at my aunt's house this Friday. We'll celebrate my niece and nephew's birthday too cause three of us are March babies. So can't wait! Hahaha. And right now, i am missing Hidayat. He's out playing futsal at East Coast with his friends. Huhu. Oh and i'll be going out tomorrow since it's school holiday already. Hahahaha. Will be watching My Bloody Valentine and i don't know, play arcade maybe? Long time sia never play arcade. Hahahahahaha. I wanna play Daytona.
Gerek sia, i tell you.
Aku macam jakun gitu eh, tak pernah main Daytona. Haha ok shut up.Anyway, i gotta start working as soon as possible. I need money desperately! Urgh! Plus i need to save up for my first year anniversary with Hidayat. But i will only start working this Monday. Hopefully i can work everyday till end of this month. It's alright if i'm tired cause my job is very slack to the maximum sia. I can grow fat if i just sit and watch TV and eat. Imagine doing the same thing everyday at work. Hahaha. But who cares. I wanna start working right away. Hohoho. And i've got three bloody big ulcers on my tongue right now. One at the tip of my tongue. The other one is at the left side of my tongue and the last one is at the back of my tongue. Ouch! Just imagine the pain. It's freaking excruciating sia. I can't even talk properly. I should put the blame on myself actually for not drinking enough plain water. Been drinking a lot of soft drinks lately. Too nice uh that's why i cannot resist. Hahahaha. I don't know why i'm always prone to ulcers in my mouth. Maybe cause i talk a lot. I guess i deserve this. Lol. Okay, i guess that's all for now. I wanna watch some DVDs, baby. Good night, everyone.
Time checked: 11:48pm