This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 @ 8:06 AM
The first time we met, I could see, That you and I, were meant to be. Your eyes were so gentle, your smile so true, When you first held my hand, I just knew.
Your friendship and love, And all the wonderful things That they bring into my life, Are like nothing else I have ever known.
My heart is complete With the love we share, And our love grows more Beautiful each day.
I love you, And as long as we are together, I have everything I need.
You are with me always... In a smile, a memory, a feeling Or a moment we share.
You will always be My Forever Love
I love you today I’ll love you tomorrow I’ll love you foreverHappy 1st Year Anniversary, Muhd Noor Hidayat.
|