P:S I LOVE YOU
"If i know what love is, it's because of you"The first time i laid eyes with this beautiful boy was two years ago and he was the one who captured my eyes. A few months after, he was the one who made the move first and i was startled when he did. But deep down my heart, it was my chance to get to know this boy. And three hundred and sixty days ago, he wanted me to be his girl. Words can't describe how i felt at that moment. Although we had to go thorugh all the bitter memories before we were together, we managed to pull through. He is, Muhammad Noor Hidayat.
I never knew that he was going to be mine and i didn't expected it at all. He is the one who knows me best. Even before we were one. He is the one who swept me off my feet. He is the one who shine my life with beautiful love. He is the one who showed me how to love. He is the one who made me learn how to be a strong person. He is the one who will always be there for me when i am in need. He is the one who gives me the courage to stand up for myself when people looked down on me. He is the one who makes me feel secure whenever i'm with him. He is my everything. I couldn't believe that he's the one that i need and i've been searching for all these while. A part of him has grown in me and i am very thankful for that. Alhamdulillah.
We shared all of our secrets together and both of us knew each other very well that i couldn't keep things from him. I couldn't believe myself that we're a year now cause i used to think that we couldn't make it through. But he made me believe that we could and now we really did. He even assured me that nothing could make us fall apart. Although we've been through ups and downs, thick and thins together, i was very sure that we could go through it together as one. I even felt like giving up at one point of time but i remembered he wrote me this before,
"Baby, i know we can make it through ups and downs together. I will do anything for you and i will fight for anything just to save our relationship or better say, our love." Each time we argued, i will read this message he wrote to me. And that made me never give up on us. It was very sweet of you, my love to write this for me. I really appreciate it a lot.
My love, from the day you walked in to my life, i was very sure that you were the one i wanna be with. I knew that we needed each other more than ever after knowing each other better. Remember our dreams, baby? I really hope we could make it real and strive for it. Loving you is not about your looks or wealth, but is about how you showed your care and concern for me and how you showed me your love. That is what i really love about you. That's also the reasons why i fell for you the first time we knew each other. You have never failed to shower me with your love and you have never failed to keep us together when we felt like we're falling apart. Thanks for everything, my love. You've been the one for me. I promise you that i will be your bestest girl you ever had. And i promise you that i won't put you to waste cause you've been the one i hope for all my life. I love you, baby.
"Love does not consist in gazing at each other
but in looking together in the same direction."
With lots of love, your one and only
Khairunnisa Adam