This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 11:35 AM
 Mixed emotions. Feeling so restless and can't figure out the reason why. Trying not to think about it but it keeps haunting. No intention of accusing but i can't help it. Always telling myself to let it rest cause there's no use brooding over it. I am not perfect neither do i am stunning. But wondering what am i lacking. Tried to held back those tears every night and i did it. Feels like an achievement. But the more i held it back, the more i feel the pain inside. And slowly it's killing me bit by bit. Told myself that it doesn't matter if i get hurt as long as others are happy. Thinking back, when it's up, it's way up. And when it's down, it's way way down. Still figuring out. P:S I love you, Hidayat. IMYSM. ):
|