.JPG)
Please ignore my previous post. I was feeling stressed up with loads of things playing in my mind for the past few days. Thanks to Kin and Naq who was there for me. (: Anyway, i'm currently at work right now and i'm using my cousin's lappy. And i'm alone too. Hurhur. My boss just called but i ignored him. Hahahahahaha. I even turned the phone to mute. Haha siak. And right now, loverboy gue sedang shiok tidur. He haven't been messaging me for the whole day. Sad sad sad. But nevermind, i hope he text me up soon. I miss you lah, boncet. ):
School holidays will be in two weeks time and i am so can't wait for it. Loads of plan but not sure about it yet cause most prolly i'll be working. Ooooooh ka-ching ka-ching! Hahahahahaha. Confirm gaji bomb next month. Hehehe. Plus, there's Great Singapore Sale going on right now. But i can't spend my money too much or else my parents will start nagging and that includes loverboy too. I gotta save up for my practical lessons too. Oh yeah, i failed my TP. Hoho. But it wasn't my fault sia i failed my TP. I didn't had enough revision cause i was out of cash. Bleah. Dad supposed to give me the money but he didn't. And i ended up getting revision not under CDC but under private lessons. So i had my revision two days before my TP and that explains why i failed. And that explains too why i can't spend my money too much. So school holidays will only be for three weeks and then exams gonna start in September, i think. Time flies oh so fast. I can't even feel it flying. Hahahahahaha.
Oh and i have yet to post up pictures on loverboy's belated birthday outing last Saturday but i ain't got the time to do it. Cause time doesn't side me at all. Pfftt. But i've uploaded the pictures at my Facebook. I'll find time to do it soon on my blog. Okay, i'm continuing my blog post as i've promised.
Wednesday, 3rd June 2009 @ 9:56 pmLike finally, my NAPHA test is over. I wasn't doing good actually due to my period cramps but i managed to overcome it. The most amazing thing was, eventhough i was having my period, i could still run and i walked abit though cause i couldn't take the pain. It was excruciating! And i felt like fainting! But i'm glad that i made it to the end. But eventually i got number 91. Huhu. Somehow it wasn't a bad position though despite me having my 2nd day of period. I am proud to say that i'm done with my five stations too. Happy or what sia? Hahahahaha. Hidayah, Rian and Naq wanted to do it next week but i persuaded them to do it today so that we don't have to attened S&W lesson next week as it is our last week of school. Hehehe.
And so i just got my pay today. But it was really dissapointing. I can't enjoy my full pay cause my cousin had to cut off half of my pay for the Terengganu trip. Sedih nye! But it's alright. At least i didn't owe her anymore cash except for my 50 bucks which i still need to pay her. Since my pay got downsize, i can't buy my things. I've already got some things in my mind which i need to buy desperately but i guess i can't do it anymore. I got to save up till end of this month. And i'm gonna work like giler babi in order for me to gain in back. Hehehe. Anyway, i got to go now. My period cramps is killing me!