This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 10:33 AM
12.jpg) So, here's a quick update. Many many apologies for not updating this almost dusty blog of mine or shall i say it's dusty already? Hahaha. Been extremely busy these few days. Am working straight since last Wednesday up till this Thursday and obviously i'm shagged after every end of the day till i've got not time to use the lappy. What's more, i can't use the lappy so often anymore due to some problem cropped up at home since last two weeks. And due to the mess that i've made which i need to clear it at the end of this month. Oh and right now, the new rule at home is, "Using the lappy will need to have a curfew". What the F right? So this is my only chance to use the lappy. I just don't understand my loved ones at home. Things are getting worst and tensed day by day and none of us wanna make things better. I ended up shedding tears each time i put myslef to sleep. And thankfully, Hidayat was there for me and told me to be patient cause sometimes things doesn't always go the way we want and i gotta accept that fact. Thanks baby for being there for me when i was on a break down. I love you lah. (: Sometimes, people are just so unexpected. They expect us to be perfect and do as what they say. And i went through hurt and pain for the past few days at home and only my sister who would wanna cheer me up. I tried to hide my feelings each time i am home. I put a fake smile on my face and pretend to laugh at all those jokes my loved ones made. No one knows what i went through and my parents and i were on bad terms since last two weeks. Therefore, that's the reason why i haven't been myself these days. Thank you my lovely sister and Hidayat for bringing a smile back on my face and made me laugh so hard. I love you guys a lot! Till here everyone. I got to go now and i'll update further when time permits. And pardon me for the short update. To Hidayat love, meet up soon okay? I am missing you so much right now. Hurhur.
|