Helpless.
I can't help but to cry myself to sleep last night cause i miss Hidayat so much. I haven't met him for almost a week now and i can't deny that i'm dying right here. Time never permit us to meet up plus we are such a busy bee. I was asking a lot of things to myself while crying last night.
Have i been a good girlfriend to Hidayat? Have i been troubling him all these while? Have i been on his nerves for the past few days? Can i just be there for him when he's going through hardship? Have i been doing my part in our relationship? Or am i such a loser in this thing called love? All these things were playing in my mind. I guess no one could answer all these things for me.
P:S Only He knows how much i am missing you.