2.jpg)
I'm getting lazy to update my blog nowadays. Been facing different kinds of problems. One after another. And i've been extremely down for the past few days. Therefore, it explains very well why my blog is almost dusty.
Today, i skipped my last lesson and went out with Naq after school. First, we went to Tampines One then to Tampiness Mall and finally to Bugis. We were so free and we didn't know what to do at home so we decided to go out. With our school uniforms of course. Lol. Oh and someone said my blog is full of words. Hahahahahaha. I like! I just can't seem to post a short update. Even if it's short, it will be like two paragraphs only? Hahahahahaha. Okay what.
Anyway, i am so pissed with people who kept calling me and asked for unknown people! While i was eating with Naq just now, there's this Bangla
yang sememang nye tak faham bahasa. I've told him already it's the wrong number and he kept calling. The second time he called me, i scolded him. Padan dengan muka dia. Hahahahahaha. Stupid bangla. Even Naq got calls from different unknown numbers too. What is wrong with Starhub uh? Sheesh.
Something funny happened in the my school lift today while me and Naq was there. There's a group of malay boys plus 3 indian nursing students and a teacher in the lift with us. The 3 ladies were talking non-stop until the lift reached second floor and they went out. Right after they left, the boys were being sarcastic to the teacher before she left too.
Here goes the conversation in the lift:
Boy 1: Cher, some people left amplifiers here ah.
The teacher: That's very rude ok. (And the teacher left)
Boy 1: Sial ah. Patut lah orang-orang dia tak leh stop berbual.
Boy 2: Kenape siol?
Boy 1: Pasal full stop dorang kat dahi. (And they started laughing)
I wanted to laugh but i hold myself from laughing. Naq didn't a catch a ball of what they were talking about until i told her about it and we laughed hard. Idiot sia those boys. Hahahahahahaha but it was funny uh. How evil of them to call the ladies amplifiers. I guess that's the joke of the day? Lol. So, this piece of good news which i wanna share, i guess you people know that i've finally passed my TP after my third attempt. Hehehe. I guess i was lucky on that day cause it was raining heavily and i didn't do "S" course, directional change and my slope. Amazing uh? Hahaha. It was just my luck i guess. And i really thank the tester cause he made me passed. So, now i can drive already! Can't wait to get my card. Hehehe. Anybody wants a ride? Lol.
Anyway, i shall stop here cause i wanna get my shower. I haven't shower eversince i reached home just now. Hahahaha. Oh and i am glad to say that me and loverboy are fine now after days of argument. Alhamdulillah. I still love you lah, my boncet boy. Hee! And i know you still love me too. (: