My blog can be closed down soon. I have no time to do a proper update. There are just so many things to do, so little time. Furthermore, i can't use the lappy like how i used to anymore. Like i said in my previous post, i've got a curfew. Lame? Yes i know. But i gotta stuck with that new rule now. No other choice unless i use my own cash to buy a new lappy just for my own use which i know it will never ever happen. Fat hope! Haha lol. Anyway, here's a short update again. Many many apologise for the very short update. But even if i update or not, am not sure if anyone would want to read my boring post. Hoho.
Okay, here goes. I've been getting different unknown numbers asking for different people such as Wilfred, Annie, Muthu and there's many more which i can't possibly remember all of them. These people are very annoying! When i said they got the wrong number, they kept calling again and again. Which part of "You got the wrong number" they don't understand? I didn't know that one number can be owned by so many people. In fact, different races. Even banglas mistook my number for their friends. Sheesh. The next time you wanna dial a number, check before you make the call. When people told you that you got the wrong number, you wanna get pissed off. Crazy people! Urgh.
And, another thing is. My pay got downsize again last month. But this will be the last time it's gonna be downsize. I can't even enjoy The Great Singapore Sale and i can't even owned something which i want so badly. Hurhur. But no worries. I won't die if i don't get some things which i want. Lol. Maybe i don't own it now but who knows, later i will. Hehe.
On a brighter note,
Happy 15th Month Hidayat Love! 
I still love you thissssssssssssssssssssssss much after all these months we've been together. Though at times we argued a lot but we managed to pull through. And i'm glad that we've been together this far. Especially with you. I love you always lah, boncet. And i know you love me too. Kan kan? Hehe. (:
And one last thing, i can't wait for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince to be released. Gonna watch it by hook or by crook. Can't miss it. And so, i got to go now. Will try to update my blog often. And right now, blogger is being a bitch cause i can't upload my picture. I had to use the belardy photobucket. Sheesh.