To you, with love.
"True love only comes once in a lifetime, so take it as it goes and enjoy every bit of it."To my dearest Muhd Noor Hidayat,Firstly, i would like to express my apology here. And how i wish i knew all the reasons to all my mistakes. I guess you want me to find the reasons myself. Am trying but i can't do it alone. I still need you, my love. Each time we argued, i will miss you to the core. I didn't know who to turn to when i'm in this state when i really need you the most. Each time i think about how you treated me, tears will start rolling down my face. Even tears are falling right now as i'm typing this. I tried calling you but unfortunately, your phone is switched off. And since i will be going to JB later which i bet you are not awake yet by then, i hope you read this short post for you. I wanted to text you up a lot of things but i guess ten pages is not enough for me to express my thoughts.
Love, i know i've done a lot of mistakes towards you. I've been repeating it again and again over the time. Sometimes i did something for the better of us, but you just couldn't see it. I have my reasons for being too nice and gave in to you a lot but sometimes i did it without realising it. After you made me realise last night, i thought that maybe you are right. I've been giving in to you over and over again and somehow you are stepping over my head but i don't know why i didn't notice it. Yea, maybe i'm just too nice but how could i be nasty towards you, am i right baby? I just don't have the heart to do so cause it pains me to see you getting hurt by my actions. I was really upset when i saw your message last night saying that i've changed a lot and you need my old self. All these things happened in just a blink of eye and i didn't take notice of it at all. But you made me realise. Thank you, sweetheart.
To get my old self back, i need your help too my dear. I can't possibly do it alone cause He gave me my the other half to be there for me when i needed him the most. Not just to shower me with tender loving care but to also help me when i am facing with obstacles. And i am really thankful that He gave me the sweetest thing ever that i can never find anywhere else in the world. Alhamdulillah. I have come to this conclusion that you must have been an angel sent from the above to help me be a strong person. You have been showing me a lot of things. From how to love, how to be a better person over the time and how to stand up for myself whenever people look down on me. And you even made me change for the better. I drop my egos which i think it's a success. And i guess i couldn't do it without your help. You have been the most great impact thing that ever happened in my life. I really hope you could guide me along so as to get my old self back. And don't ask something which is gonna make us drift apart. I can't bear to do so. It will be different. Trust me, lovely.
We used to have a lot of arguments and it was caused by so many things. My insecurities, my doubtness, my selfishness and many more which i couldn't remember. I know that i am to be blame for all these but you have never once gave up on us. I am sorry for not listening and understanding the way you feel all these while. I have my imperfections too and i'm sure you can make them perfect if you could help me along.
On a brighter note, I just wanna tell you that i love you because of your sweetness, your kindness, your tenderness and your thoughtfulness. I love you because you are my dear best friend and loving companion. You smile at my silly jokes and enjoy my youthful spirit. I love you because you listen to me as i share with you my small triumphs or struggles of the day. I love you because in moments of friction between us, you hear me out. Even when you don't agree with me, you listen with a longing to understand me. I love you because you suffer with my imperfections without any complaints. I love you because of who and what you are. You just complete me and you are the one i've always wished for. And i wanna let you know that whatever happened to us which you think that is bringing our relationship down, i will still love you with my entire heart. From this day onwards, i will try harder to become an even better person and girlfriend for you.
Last words to you, i am really sorry for hurting you in any way be it intentionally or not. I hope you could forgive me.
From your beloved girlfriend,Khairunnisa Adam