I've been thinking about a lot of things lately. I will either ended up crying or getting pissed and i will feel bad after venting it out on my loved ones. Things have changed now and i guess it won't be the same anymore. I have been hoping that miracle will happen soon and make my life even better than what i'm going through right now. I realised now that everything on this earth is not perfect but i'm sure we could make it perfect for a living. Right? Sometimes sacrifices must be made too for the better of the people around us. It might be for a brighter future or maybe for a better happiness.
And yes, this is what i need to do right now so that everything will be back to normal and perfect like how it used to be. I don't deny that i have my imperfections and i've always wondered whether my loved ones or my friends could forgive me for the things that i did be it on purpose or not. Humans tend to make mistakes almost everyday of their life and we can't avoid it. But we could learn from it and not repeat the mistakes again. And i think everyone deserves to be happy and no one could bring each and everyone of us down. But have you ever wondered when are we gonna be the happiest human on the planet? How i wish that we could smile and laugh everyday and not worry about anything else. But i know that will never happen cos life is like a rollercoaster. There's always the ups and downs. And i know that there's other people out there with more bigger than ever heartbreaking problem compared to mine. I should be thankful enough that mine was just perfect for me to handle. I hope all these emotional unstability ends quickly cos i hate going through it.
Last but not least, i miss you Hidayat. And to R, i really hope that we could straighten things out between us asap cos i don't want to drag this any longer. And i really miss those times that we had.