I have been extremely busy for the past few weeks. From Raya visiting to working and the most tiring job ever was to work for the F1 event. I had to work for the three day event for twelve hours. Imagine how shagged am i after every end of the day. Working from twelve noon to twelve midnight wasn't easy. I had to stand most of the time. But of course, my girlfriends and i took some time off to walk around and sit inside the information booth. Hehe.
Watching the race was the most incredible part of all. And the noise was so deafening to the ears till we had to use ear plugs. But it really helps though. I thought it didn't. Lol. During that event, i encountered drunkard human beings who asked for directions and some even wanna take pictures with me and my girlfriends. Though they have this freaking horrible smell, we still took pictures with them as some were god damn hot and how could we say no aye? Hehe. But overall, i had a blast and enjoyable day.
Here are some pictures taken during the event. No pictures of the cars though cos we were not allowed to capture them. Sad thing.