Gembira.Gembira.Gembira is Happy.

I have been trying to absorb all those information that i need to know for my exams and i couldn't afford to squeeze it anymore. I was too stressed up that i ended up crying last night. I couldn't take it anymore and i couldn't help myself. Plus, there were so many things in my mind at that point of time. I was at the lowest point of my life. Thanks to Nura who was there for me giving me words of encouragement. I love you, sweets. (: I think i am such a dissapointment to myself and my loved ones. There are just too many responsibilities which i need to carry out and i think i haven't been giving my best out of it. Such a dissapoinment. Really.
Lately, whatever i did seems not right. Either here, or there. Sometimes i tried hard to make everything goes very smoothly but where did i go wrong? That's what imperfections are. And so, i am proud to say that i've been living my life happily right now. The reason why i say this is because i have been crying almost everyday each time night falls for the past few weeks due to some major heartbreaking problem. But i have overcome it and i've been laughing and smiling a lot lately too. All thanks to my friends who brought me back to life. And eventhough i was struggling through my problems with Hidayat, he made my day too. Thanks, love. (:
There's one thing which i don't understand and it's confusing me. Why do some people are being so fucking nice at one point of time and not anymore the next minute? They made that person happy and another moment, that person got hurt by their actions. I bet they don't even know we have feelings. Yea you can say that people changed. But why out of a sudden? Try putting yourself in their shoes and see how you feel when people treat you like that. Today they treat you nice, the next day they treat you like a piece of cow dung. How does that feel? Horrible uh? Sheesh.
Anyway, put that aside. Recently, i've got this stalker who used to stalk me two years ago and he actually found me at Facebook. I thought i got rid of him already and he could actually found me there. I don't recognize him at first and neither do i remember his name until he asked me if he looks familiar to me. I looked at his picture and i told him that i don't even know him. The worst past was, he wants me to introduce myself and when i said i am not interested, he called me a bitch. Very rude!
Orang kalau dah tak nak jangan paksa uh. What i did after that was, i deleted him off my friend list. Serve you right, old hag! And get a life please.
One down, one more to go and school holidays! Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. :D