Recently, an old friend of mine confessed to me something shocking. I didn't expect him to tell me all those things cos i regarded him only as a friend all these while. It started when he posted something on my FB wall and i confronted him at MSN. That was when he started telling me what he has been keeping for four solid years. He actually liked me since the first time he saw me when we were in Sec three. Up till now, that feelings for me is still there. I thought he was just playing around with his words and it was unbelievable cos some guys are best known as sweet talker motherF.
Anyway here's to you,
I'm sorry that i had to tell you this. I hope you could stop the wait cos i regard you as my friend eversince the first time we knew each other. Nothing more. And currently, i'm still on good terms with Hidayat. And i still love him. I know it hurts and i didn't mean to hurt you in any way. I hope you could move on with your life cos if you don't, how are you going to look ahead of your life? I know it's easier said than done. But take things slow and one step at a time. And i'm sure you know that if you see me happy being with the one i love, you should be happy too. That's when you know you should start searching for your own happiness.
I know how torn up you will feel but i just don't want you to see that there's hope between us. Yea you may say that one and a half years relationship is nothing compared to four years of you waiting for me. But it's what i had with Hidayat that matters. I don't know if you ever been in a long relationship before but it wasn't easy to let go of the memories that i have with him. You may tell me all sorts of stories about how you didn't wanna end up with a girl who likes you at a club but i don't care. All i'm hoping for right now is for you to find someone else and stop waiting for me. You may say that you can't but why do you wanna continue hurting yourself? And what if you keep continue waiting for me and i will ended up with someone else? Do you still wanna wait for me? I'm not saying that i'm one belardy hotstuff or whatsoever. But just imagine the pain that you have been going through for the past four years. Is it worth the wait? You should know that love cannot be forced too.
About your money, looks or even your bike and car license, i don't care cos in a relationship, you don't need all that. And one day, you will realise that there's someone out there who were made just for you. I may not be the one but i am certain that there's always other girls who is way better than me. I'm sure you can move on slowly though it takes time. Don't worry, time will heal everything. And you know what, i see nothing more than a very nice friend. I appreciate what you have done for me, but i wouldn't wanna waste your time cause i see no hope in this. I hope you could forgive me for saying no to you but i wouldn't wanna spoil our little friendship that we have. You are still young and enjoy your life while you still can. I just hope you could really understand me. I'm sorry if i sounded abit harsh here. And i'm really sorry if i hurt you so badly. Take care my friend.