
So i went to watch this movie at JB last Friday night. Quite funny and of course i laughed hard. But one thing i don't like about this movie was Aaron Aziz acted in it and i dislike him. Lol.
Basically its about two beautiful ladies, Bella and Intan (Well only one actually and she's Maya Karin. Hehe.) whom they are gold diggers, come face to face with a Datuk, three Datuk's wives, two Datuk's children, one private detective and one die hard fan of Maya Karin who played as Bella.
The two beautiful ladies went for a holiday on a cruise when they met the Datuk. Eventually, the Datuk got killed and no one knows who killed him. So the detective, played by Aaron Aziz and Intan played by Fazura investigated this case. I can't possibly tell you the ending. You gotta watch it. Its worth your money though. (:

Anyway, isn't she beautiful? That's Maya Karin by the way. I really envy her beauty. She looked dead gorgeous and i can't take my eyes off of her. Okay, i sound like a lesbian. But really, she's like a beauty queen sent from the above. Between her and Fazura, of course i'll choose her. I just can't describe how pretty she is. And her husband is so lucky to have her. I must say, she's an actress who doesn't undergo botox to looked beautiful unlike Umie Aida. She acted in the movie too but her face looked so fake. From her chin to her cheeks and basically her whole face looked extremely faked. You can obviously see that she did botox. Not original at all.
I just don't get it. Why must people change something which God has given them? We must learn how to be thankful and accept whatever God has given us. These people are weird. Very weird. I still don't understand them. Anyway, different people have different minds of thinking. So yea..Oh i can't wait for the weekends. It will be a long weekend. Hehe. Bye people.