This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Saturday, November 28, 2009 @ 10:27 AM
Thankful.
" You know my soul, you know everything about me there's to know You know my heart, how to make me stop and how to make me go You should know that i love everything about you."Do you know that i am thankful for the blessing and the lessons that i've learned with you by my side? I'm thankful for the love that you keep bringing in to my life. And do you know that i'm thankful for the moment when i'm down, you always know how to make me smile? I am thankful for the moments and the joy that you brought in to my life. When i didn't think that i could go on, you made me feel strong. Alhamdulillah. Thank you for everything and up till now, you should know that i love you still.
|